Account Handler / Marketing Account Handler
We’re looking for a Account Handler or Marketing Account Handler or someone with experience gained agency side within account handling, marketing, design management or similar.
This is a great opportunity to work within a successful firm based in Essex and is easily commutable from Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich, Braintree, Felixstowe, Woodbridge, Sudbury, Braintree and Manningtree; a great chance to really show what you're capable of!
You’ll be working on some exciting design and marketing projects, some big stuff, some not so, but a good mix of print and outdoor projects. You’ll be in the first, second or third year of your career no doubt but should at this point have a little experience of working on normal marketing collateral and some of the less common more innovative and imaginative stuff would be an advantage.
- Great Communicator – written and spoken!
- Knowledge of Marketing or have a Marketing Degree
- Well presented
- Understands the creative process
- Basic Print and Project management abilities
- Experience with all the current industry software packages
- A real team spirited individual
- Keen to build industry knowledge, trends, new and noteworthy etc.
Here your day will consist of the following:
- Working with your colleagues to help manage and create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent marketing and design
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas and processes
- Being an integral part of the project and account management process
- Help to come up with new and innovative ideas
- Help to creating presentation documents
- Being generally happy and having the odd laugh always helps! It helps keep the clients coming back!
So, what’s so good about this job? You’ll love the buzz, you’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys really love what they do and this really shows in the fantastic work they create.
Come be a part of a company that’s got real ambition and a client list that proves it.
Time to apply, here’s what we’ll need from you.
Don’t wait, just send your CV along with a cover letter and work samples or a link to them, we’ll hire you right away if you’re right.
Please note when applying remember to add your location/address details, current and desired salary and any other details about your current benefits package, bonuses or commission structure.
In addition please ensure your CV is a word document with no pictures and text boxes where possible as this helps process your application faster, improving your chances of being considered for the desired position. Alternatively, where a PDF CV is being submitted please ensure text is selectable and your document has not been flattened or made as an image, text will not be selectable and your application will not be processed.