Account Handlers and Executives
Within easy commutable distance from near by Suffolk bordering towns and villages, our Essex based client is looking to fill the roles of both Account Handlers and Executives, to work within a design and marketing environment.
You’ll be working within our clients busy design and marketing offices on an array of projects from printed materials such as brochure’s, and other tangible marketing collateral to advertising campaigns across press and online and some larger projects too such as outdoor and experiential.
This agency is a very successful multi disciplined marketing company. There’s also an opportunity for career progression for the right candidates within the company as they settle in and prove themselves, moving on to Account Management roles and further in the future for the right talent.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- looking after the clients project requirement
- taking briefs from account managers and directors
- managing projects from concept to completion and everything in-between
- arranging copywriting
- briefing the creative team
- monitoring production of your project's
- organising print and production
- organising delivery for the end project of printed marketing collateral and other deliverables
- organising the design and production of outdoor marketing and advertising
- organising digital and online marketing and anything else that is required by the client including ensuring media space is booked and that it gets to the media house on time
You will have a degree as a graduate looking for your first position or if already working come from a creative or marketing agency background, The importance sits behind how keen and knowledgable you are for Account and Project Management processes within an agency side environment.
- Account Management: 1 year
Interviews are currently taking place so if you're interested in applying for this role get in contact asap with both a CV and work samples or a link to them.
Please note when applying remember to add your location/address details, current and desired salary and any other details about your current benefits package, bonuses or commission structure.
In addition please ensure your CV is a word document with no pictures and text boxes where possible as this helps process your application faster, improving your chances of being considered for the desired position. Alternatively, where a PDF CV is being submitted please ensure text is selectable and your document has not been flattened or made as an image, text will not be selectable and your application will not be processed.