Account Manager – A fantastic Agency Side opportunity
Our client are offering a fantastic opportunity to join an established design, advertising and marketing agency who’re in need of another addition to the team. So if you're an Account Manager looking to take the next step in your career this could be the perfect opportuity.
The role will give the right candidate the opportunity to work with some prestigious clients on some great projects for some fantastic clients, and working for some leading brands within their specific market. This is a client facing role, as such you will be used to dealing with your clients, filtering back to your directors, technical and creative team members as required.
Your working day will consist of:
- Working with your colleagues to manage and create new and innovative ways to communicate through marketing and design
- Take day-to-day responsibility for projects and client relationships ensuring that you are an integral part of the project and account management process
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas and processes.
- Help to come up with new and innovative ideas wherever required.
- Creating presentation materials for briefing to both colleagues and clients ensuring that projects are met on time and to the client’s expectations
Key Disciplines include:
- Strong Communication skills between both team members and clients as well as the capabilities to write clearly and concisely
- A good knowledge and understanding of the designing marketing process
- Time Management and Budget Capability to ensure that projects are met with the client’s needs and requirements
- A strong background in Marketing, Design and Print
- Previous experience gained in an agency side or Account Management role working at a Mid level in marketing or creative marketing.
- A good mix of on and offline experience in the industry is desirable.
This position is for a fantastic agency in an easily accessible location, although you will definitely need a car for this role!
This is the sort of role a London agency Account Manager dreams of. If you’re looking for all the excitement a London agency has to offer but within a busy studio out of London then this could be your dream job.
To apply please submit your CV, current and expected salary and notice period details.