Mid to Senior Account Manager - Agency-Side
Salary c£25 - £28k, negotiable based on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Suffolk based design, advertising and marketing agency who’re on the lookout for a new Mid-Weight Account Manager to join their innovative team.
The role will give the right candidate the opportunity to work with prestigious clients on some great projects for some fantastic clients, and on working for some great brands across multiple marketing collateral. This is a client facing role, as such you will be used to dealing with your clients, filtering back to your directors, technical and creative team members as required.
Your working day will consist of:
- Working with your colleagues to manage and create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent marketing and design
- Take day-to-day responsibility for projects and client relationships ensuring that you are an integral part of the project and account management process
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas and processes.
- Help with ideation to come up with new and innovative ideas.
- Creating presentation materials for briefing to both colleagues and clients ensuring that projects are met on time and to the client’s expectations
Key Disciplines include:
- Strong Communication skills between both team members and clients as well as the capabilities to write clearly and concisely
- A good knowledge and understanding of Design and Marketing with a little digital exposure too.
- Time Management and Budget Capability to ensure that are projects are met with the client’s needs and requirements
- Previous experience gained in agency side Account Management role
- A good mix of both offline and online experience in the design and marketing industry
This position is for a fantastic agency in a gorgeous Suffolk location meaning that you’ll definitely need a car for this role!
This is just the sort of role a London agency Account Manager dreams of outside London. If you’re looking for all the excitement that agency life has to offer but with the relaxed Suffolk lifestyle this could be your dream job.
To apply please submit your CV, current and expected salary and notice period details.