Role of Digital Analytics Manager is to deliver actionable insights to Digital Media, Ecommerce and Brand managers in EMEA to improve the effectiveness of digital marketing and increase ROI.
• Setup, analyze and report Digital KPI performance across paid, earned and owned channels.
• Work alongside multiple stakeholders across multiple teams including Digital, IT and Marketing agency to champion digital analytics and drive business change.
• Work with the Marketing agency to set up Omnichannel Campaign effectiveness insights and attribution modelling.
• Review Digital channels performance and where improvements need to be made through A/B testing for a better ROI
• Create Social media dashboard and drive adoption of social Insights.
• Understand the audience segmentation performance and make recommendations to optimize for ROI
• Analyze Ecommerce data and content performance to identify areas of improvement/testing.
• Work with Digital team to review Tagging quality and make recommendations for the right tracking and reporting.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Solid experience in Digital analytics client side or media/digital/agency.
• Experience with Consumer Brands across various product categories.
• Media/Digital/ measurement experience, including and the deployment of attribution modelling, ROI.
• Social Media insights reporting experience.
• Excellent communication, presentational, and process skills.
• Understanding of how to deliver digital and media performance measurement via cross-functional team. Strong business acumen to prioritize opportunities
• Clearly understands Paid/Owned/Earned media analytics and how to evaluate performance.
• Experience in regional environments, ability to work across various cultures & capability levels, understanding regional trends and media landscape across EMEA region.
• Progressive Mindset.
• Collaborative and works well in a project/team environment.
• Experience with digital analytics, using a variety of tools (Google/Adobe Analytics, Data Studio & Tag manager included).
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, and prioritization skills are required.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5
Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our "Power of People" principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at (job req.n° 75221).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies...... click apply for full job details