Graphic Designer - Essex
We’re looking for another talented Graphic Designer in Essex
This position is for a fantastic agency side studio and offers future growth for the right candidate. Perfect for those looking to develop their book.
You’ll be working on some exciting design projects, some big budget stuff, some not so, a good mix of clients though. You’ll be experienced designing across the board for the normal marketing collateral and some of the less common more innovative and imaginative stuff too, so plenty of opportunity to flex those creative biceps across both on and offline design projects
Excited by the challenge of devising new and exciting ways to communicate the message? We’re looking for real talent, if you’re the sort that produces intelligently well thought through conceptual design then this position is a winner. You’ll get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects covering, Branding, On and Off line, Signage and various other channels too. So, if you’re a gifted Designer looking to broaden your experience base we need to hear from you. Get your folio up to date and come impressing the hell out of our client!
Some Key Disciplines
- Great Conceptual Understanding
- Talented Designer with real creativity and drive
- Talented with all the current industry software packages
- Experience across print and digital
- Good communicator
- A real team spirited individual
- Great industry knowledge, trends, new and noteworthy techniques etc.
Your day will consist of
- Working with your colleagues to create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent design.
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas.
- Being an integral part of the design and production process
- Coming up with new and innovative ideas.
- Creating presentation materials.
- Being generally happy and having the odd laugh always helps!
- Oh and making plenty of Tea and Coffee.
What’s so good about this job.
You’ll love the culture; You’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys love what they do and they create some fantastic work. Come be a part of a company that’s got real ambition.
How do you know if you’re right?
Well you’ll know. If you live eat sleep and breath design like these guys then you’ll be just fine. If you have worked on design for a mix of projects and have a commercial folio with some interesting work for some interesting clients in it then you’ll no doubt get an opportunity to come for a chat. What’s important is what your work looks like and how you present it.
How to apply
Please forward your CV quoting the job reference through the apply function on this site. Please include any links to folios within you CV or application copy. In addition we’ll need to know your current salary and notice period.