Midweight Graphic Designer | Up to £38k + excellent benefits | Bracknell
Our client is a world-class tech company that provides products, solutions and services to a range of global clients. They are now looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer with creative corporate design experience to join their growing team.
As Graphic Designer, you will have a proven corporate print and digital design background, a rock-solid portfolio and ideally experience liaising with remote and international teams.
- Lead the ‘story-telling’ visual narrative by devising creative strategic solutions
- Deliver high quality, on-brand material including: bid documents, brochures, PPT presentations, interactive Pdfs, infographics, exhibitions / events and digital design
- Confidently produce creative work whilst keeping to corporate brand guidelines
- Interpret concepts from others and implement them whilst applying a sound knowledge of the firm’s corporate identity
- Work with global clients to help them articulate their messages, then translate these into relevant and compelling creative solutions
- Play an intrinsic part in the creative process, from concept stage, refinements and controlling brand usage, right through to final implementation
- Liaise with remote teams in multiple time zones
Skills & Experience required:
- Demonstrable strong conceptual design skills
- Previous experience working in-house or agency side on both print and digital design projects for global corporate clients
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (PPT and Word)
- Strong ability to multi task, perform well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, with the ability to explain the value of design as effective communication
- Able to manage the expectations of global clients and remote team members at all times through open lines of communication
- After Effects and Adobe XD experience is desirable
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.