Our client, Newham Council is looking for a Senior Practitioner / AMHP to join their team.
- Working as a Social Worker/AMPH providing social care services to people known to secondary and/or specialist mental health services, along with undertaking AMHP duties.
- Improving mental health outcomes
- Working in partnership with residents, families and carers, as well as other professionals
- To optimise involvement and provide collaborative solutions. You will need to use all your social care skills to engage with people in creative ways, to find out what matters to individuals and to promote their recovery and independence.
- We work to support people to live in the community and working with families and local communities is central to our approach, as we know this achieves the best outcomes for people.
- Developing a whole-system response with our key partners is critical to providing good quality care and outcome focused solutions to delivering the right support.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV...... click apply for full job details