PR Account Director
Permanent Role – c£40K per annum, based on experience
- Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to become a senior and integral part of a team, with the prospect of a management role.
- Do you share a passion for PR for both on and off line channels, including Social PR and Brand awareness.
- Do you have strong communication and written skills and have a broad experience of developing content?
Our client, a successful and steadily growing East Anglia based firm, are offering a rare opportunity to the right candidate to become part of this fun and hard-working team. They run a vibrant, open plan office environment which is full of energy.
You’ll be an integral part of the operation, across a variety of accounts, managing the communication, marketing and PR for campaign strategies across clients across multiple sectors.
Whilst this role is heavily PR based and Content Delivery focused, broad experience, particularly in Design Management, Event Management and Client Promotion, is desirable. Essentially, Madd are seeking a well-rounded, pro-active and incredibly driven Senior PR and Marketing professional capable of taking responsibility for managing, planning and operating communications for all of your designated clients across the integrated PR and marketing campaigns you’re responsible for. You must be courageous in your thinking, not being afraid of developing campaign ideas (that’s what gives our client the edge) that are inspired, encouraging creative thinking within other members of your team.
Some of what you’ll need:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in PR or a related field.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of Social Media, so digitally savvy.
- An excellent team player who’s also capable of working on their own.
- A strong understanding of the media landscape, how it can best work to the advantage of your clients.
- Culturally – you’ll need a great sense of humour, a seasoned and professional approach to the business.
So how do you do know if you’re suited to this role?
If you’re able to tackle new challenges with a Strategic and Creative head, used to the fast-pace of the business, then this role offers the right person an opportunity to grow and really mould the position into what they want it to become. In terms of progression, you will have the chance to take on other account teams as time goes on, managing different sectors for the company, exposing you to different clients and sectors. If you’re used to working on multiple accounts and have solid experience as an Account Director, then this role could be the perfect fit.
So, what’s so good about the job?
The company and people are energetic, offering a great team spirited environment to work in. You get to work with a diverse mix of clients. And on top of it all they are offering some great benefits. This is a company that is also able to offer career progression to the ambitious.
If you believe you're right for this role, don’t hesitate to apply, we’re keen to hear from people looking for a new challenge, maybe you’re looking for a move out of London or just new and exciting clients to work for. Whatever the reason, we’re keen to hear from you.
Contact us here at Madd with your CV and work samples if you have them. Please note when applying remember to add your location/address details, current and desired salary and any other details about your current benefits package, bonuses or commission structure.
In addition please ensure your CV is a word document with no pictures and text boxes where possible as this helps process your application faster, improving your chances of being considered for the desired position. Alternatively, where a PDF CV is being submitted please ensure text is selectable and your document has not been flattened or saved as an image.