Product Marketing Manager | FinTech start-up | Up to £45k | London
We’re pleased to be working with this fintech start-up. They’re using innovative technology to automate financial advice and make it available to everyone via a mobile app.
Our client has raised nearly £2m in seed funding and new backers coming on board. We personally feel that this is a great idea and business model so expect them to do fantastically well.
Our part is to help them find exceptionally talented people. In this instance we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
The Product Marketing Manager will be an analytical product marketer with an exceptional ability to use digital channels to achieve key growth objectives.
- Expert knowledge of mixpanel, appsflyer, facebook business manager and google ads manager
- Deeply analytical, logical and able to use data to get to the real picture
- Able to define and measure key metrics
- Experienced at structuring campaigns
- Design marketing strategies that help to achieve business objectives
- Have already executed a digital acquisition strategy for a B2C mobile app
- Delivery and execution experience across; app store optimisation, paid social, paid search, digital display, Facebook and YouTube
- Experience in creating affiliate programmes with partners and influencers
- Start-up experience, fintech experience and in launching a digital product all highly valued but not essential
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.