Senior PHP Developer | £competitive + excellent benefits package | London or Hertfordshire
Our client is an award-winning independent full service digital agency, powered by user-centred design, data and technology. They are growing fast, and now looking for a Lead Developer to manage and mentor a team of developers on a variety of PHP frameworks.
You would be working in a technology team grounded by test driven development (TDD) and human centric methodologies as well as information security certifications.
- Lead architecture decisions of applications
- Remotely manage a team of developers based abroad, as well as junior developers onsite
- Oversee project delivery for a range of clients
- Use forward-thinking DevOps technology and processes for deployments and automated testing
- Develop new applications and programs
- Run code reviews
- Define quality engineering standards and find & fix bugs during the entire product lifecycle
- Regularly travel to Europe to collaborate with the remote team
- Proven experience mentoring and managing other developers
- Strong WordPress & Laravel experience
- Proficiency with Git
- Passion for coding, design and web service development
- A hands-on approach to solving problems
- Client relationship management experience
As well as a fantastic work culture, our client offers frequent opportunities to travel, as well as a generous flexible benefits pot.
- Competitive salary, subject to experience and skill set
- An exciting and ever-growing set of staff benefits: including company laptop, company phone, gym membership, life assurance, pension contributions and Costco card
- Company sick pay scheme of 10 working days per calendar year
- 20 days of holiday, with one extra day added per full year of service, and additional Christmas break
- Free Friday lunches, snacks and BBQs with the team
- Fun and friendly work environment with talented designers, developers and marketers from all around the world
- And more!
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.