Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) – fintech start-up | Up to £90k | London
We’re pleased to be working with this fintech start-up. They’re using innovative technology to automate financial guidance and make it available to everyone via a mobile app.
Our client has raised nearly £2m in seed funding and new backers coming on board. We personally feel that this is a great idea and business model so expect them to do fantastically well.
Our part is to help them find exceptionally talented people. In this instance we are looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI).
The Senior Product Designer’s core role will be to create world-class designs ready to be used by millions of people. You’ll understand that design needs to tell a story rather than just being pictures.
- Work with the team to create a visual interface that is both engaging and delightful
- Proven experience of designing great experiences for customers on iOS and Android, and resolving all of the difficult design questions that come up
- You understand the importance of building trust and inclusivity into the experiences you design and advocate for this at every opportunity
- Comfortable and experienced with using data within your design approach
- Experienced ability to balance solving complex problems with fast tactical changes
- Deeply connected to the user
- Comfortable with designing and carrying out product testing using a range of research methodologies, and recognising how to use these effectively
- Experienced collaborator with product, development, and design
- A structured approach and solid processes to your work
- Great at producing production ready to design assets for developers and working with them to overcome any implementation issues that arise
- Any skills and experience with AE or any other motion design tool will be highly beneficial
A portfolio will be required to support your application.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.