Signage Production Staff
I’m currently looking for senior signage production operative staff. Specialists to work in the Suffolk and Essex areas.
You could be involved in a number of areas of the business as required, however, we are particularly interested in people with skills and experience in any of the following area:-
- Wide / Large Format Digital Printing
- CNC Operation
- Fabrication of UPVC and Aluminium
- Vinyle Work
- Metail and Wood Work
Some of your skills may cover the use or ability to operate the following machinery.
- Vutek Printers
- Zund Cutters
- CNC Axis Metal Routers
- Vinyle plotter operating, application and cutting
- Metal and Woodwork Fabrication
This is an exceptionally well-equipped signage manufacturing business operating at the highest level across multimillion pound accounts and projects.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a number of the skills areas mentioned as well as having first-hand experience of operating some of the machines listed or at least have experience gained on similar equipment. We are looking for hard working, team orientated, individuals from within the signage industry who come with a suitable work ethic and are suited to our client and their culture. You will:
- Be a Good Team player or Leader in a man management position.
- Be a flexible and willing team member, happy to work overtime as required.
- You’ll have a good level of signage production experience gained within a similar environment.
- Be a hands-on can-do production operative used to meeting deadlines.
- Be comfortable working under pressure.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative, a must have skill when working within a team!
- A great sense of time management and reliable.
- Have operating experience on Large/Wide Format print machinery.
- Having some CNC Router Experience from within a signage environment would be of interest
- And hands on fabrication knowledge or experience would be desirable.
…this is a cover all list, we know, but we are looking for skills gained in various areas of the industry, we don’t expect everyone to have everything so please do apply regardless of the extent of your operation skills and experience. I'm sure we'd be interest to hear from you regardless.
This is a fantastic firm offering a great working environment, parking, social events and a reduced rate gym membership option for those who are interested, for that 'you time' to shake off the day!
This firm runs a 47 hour shift, across and early and a late shift so there should be something to suit everyone.
Salary is negotiable. Salaries are dependant on skills levels and Experience.
This is a Full-time position, Permanent
Salary on offer: £24,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year neg.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £28,000.00 /month