Software Developer – Unreal Engine 4 / C++
We’ve partnered with a fantastic firm looking to further develop there AR and VR team. Our client is an innovative firm and has plans for yet further growth.
Being a 50 Million plus company, and growing at an unprecedented rate, you’ll be able to really immerse yourself into some fantastic projects that’ll engage those looking for projects that’ll test challenge their abilities and hold their interest, all this is possible here at one of the key players within their field.
We’re looking for talented Developers, with proven experience, across on and offline applications development, from a game’s development background. You’ll have at least 3-4 years plus experience gained across development for Virtual and Augmented Reality. You’ll play a key part within the team, helping to achieve our ambitious goals. You will work closely with other technical and design team members in developing products that capture the imagination of the customer.
You’ll be working within an incredibly talented team.
This role will require a solid and natural understanding of the coding languages and technical skills, knowledge and abilities for the development of applications, games, virtual and augmented reality products. It’s as important your ability to communicate with project managers, wider company stakeholders and team members, often for those who need educating or explanation in layman terms.
Here are some of the skills we’ll be looking for you to bring along.
- 3-4 Years plus experience of C++
- Fantastic experience and knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Proven skills of modifying and building engine source code (UE4)
- A demonstrated experience for developing optimised applications for room scale VR
- Knowledge of UE4/VS integrations and performance best practices.
Your day to day duties and responsibilities.
- Work alongside you technical team and artists.
- Reporting and liaising with internal stakeholders and project team.
- Able to write and maintain clean code
- Helping to troubleshoot and debug various issues
- Mentor and train other team members wherever required.
You’ll need to be Degree educated or at least have a commercial proven experience and supporting references for Computing and or Development, Ideally within a Games Development company.
£33000 - £45000 per annum