Strategic Account Manager / Senior Account Manager/Handler Suffolk
Madd are currently searching for an experienced Account Manager to fill an exciting role in our clients fantastic Suffolk based agency.
You’ll be involved in some exciting design and marketing projects, some big stuff, some not so, a good mix of brands though. You’ll be experienced working across the board for the normal marketing collateral as well as for some of the less common more innovative and imaginative stuff too, so plenty of opportunity to get involved and show us what you’re about!
Our client gets excited by the challenge of devising new and exciting ways to communicate their clients brands and they’re looking for a likeminded Strategic Account Manager or Strategic Account Handler. If you’re the sort that likes to be instrumental in the production of intelligent, well conceptualised marketing tools for their clients then this position could be what you’re looking for! You’ll get the opportunity to work on FMCG, B2B and B2C, Events, Branding, On and Off line, Experiential and various other channels too.
If you’re an industry marketing or design agency specific strategic manager looking to broaden your strategic skills and experience base, then this could be a simple job move for you or maybe one to further develop your career.
Key disciplines include:
- Great Communicator – written and spoken!
- Experience in brand marketing
- Understanding of conceptualising
- A good presenter for that all important pitch
- Well presented
- Understanding of the creative process
- Print and Project management skills
- Experience with all the current industry software packages
- Experience creating your own pricing and proposal documents
- A real team spirited individual
- Great industry knowledge, up-to-date with current trends, new and noteworthy etc.
Here your day will consist of:
- Working with your colleagues to manage and create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent marketing and design
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas and processes
- Being an integral part of the project and account management process
- Help to come up with new and innovative ideas
- Creating presentation materials
- Having the odd laugh!
- Oh and making plenty of Tea and Coffee
So, what’s so good about this job. You’ll love the offices; you’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys really love what they do and they create some fantastic work for their clients. Come be a part of a company that’s got real ambition with a great culture.
And how do you know if you’re the right candidate? You’ll know. If you’re like these guys you probably live, eat, sleep and breath strategic marketing, you’ll be just fine. If you have worked on a divers range of projects and have good solid commercial strategic account management experience with exposure to interesting clients and their projects then you’ll no doubt get an opportunity to come in for a chat. What’s important is that your experience is relevant and you’re a good cultural fit.
Time to apply, here’s what we’ll need from you.
No hesitation, only for you to send your CV along with a detailed cover letter and work samples or a link to them, we’ll hire you right away if you’re right.
Please note when applying remember to add your location/address details, current and desired salary and any other details about your current benefits package, bonuses or commission structure.
In addition please ensure your CV is a word document with no pictures and text boxes where possible as this helps process your application faster, improving your chances of being considered for the desired position. Alternatively, where a PDF CV is being submitted please ensure text is selectable and your document has not been flattened or made as an image, text will not be selectable and your application will not be processed.