Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in the education sector or are you looking for your next position to start in the new academic year?
Sanza Teaching Agency are working exclusively with an "Outstanding" primary school that are seeking to appoint teaching assistants across KS1 and KS2.
They are an expanding primary school which provides a modern and clean environment for children to learn in with dedicated and creative staff to ensure that learning experiences are full of challenge, purpose and exploration.
The school can offer:
* A supportive environment of excellent teachers and support staff
* Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils
* A creative, enriched curriculum where science, ICT and arts matter
* Outstanding progress and outcomes for all children
* Excellent facilities and resources for staff and pupils (all staff have their own iPad)
What the school are looking for:
* A commitment to the highest achievement for all
* A resourceful and enthusiastic educationalist
* At least six months' experience of working with children in a primary school or a similar setting
* A good team player who is proactive and able to act on their own initiative
* Strong and confident use of ICT, as well as the ability to read and write fluently and confident in maths.
To find out more information or to apply, please contact - (phone number removed) or email (url removed)