Interview Frequently Answered Questions
Friday, November 9, 2018
As part of your pre-interview preparation, consider the type of questions that may be asked. Determine how you can answer them in a factual and professional manner that focuses on your achievements, successes and development. Remember that the real question behind every question is “Why should we employ you”? So, try to relate each answer to the company or relevant position where possible.
Some frequently asked questions include:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What attracted you to this position?
- What do you know about our company?
- What interests you about our company?
- Why should we employ you?
- What can you offer us that others can’t?
- What have been your main achievements?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell us about your current position?
- What do you like/dislike about your current position?
- Why are you leaving your current position?
- How would your colleagues describe you?
- How do you react under pressure?
- What contribution would you make as part of a team?
- What supervisory experience do you have?
- What is your management style?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What are your career goals and how does this position fit in with those?
- Do you have any questions for me? See Questions to ask.